Interview with C.S.C Nkosi N. Guduza, author of 'Mr Master Positive Powers'


C.S.C Nkosi N.Guduza, is a special success coach practitioner, worldwide but with homeward appreciation to London United Kingdom, where he gained his wisdom through growing up, where he was educated and formed, as a unique individual. A Creative Success coach who carries the ideas of improvement through the use or creativity but with huge emphasis on word usage that is aligned with respect to creative output and life success.


Q: Welcome to The Writer's Life, C.S.C Nkosi N.Guduza.  Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and how long you’ve been writing?

I love being as successful as possible on all counts of life, whether it be frying an egg, driving a car, preparing for a test, or even closing a door when appropriate, switching a light switch off. I am somebody who likes to make effort in consideration to what is right and just for, any given time, moment. I’ve been writing say, seven years now.

Q: Can you please tell us about your book and why you wrote it?

I realised that a lot of people aren’t paying enough attention to things that are important, things that may be very important, this particular thing is word usage. How to engage with people, is what got me writing this novella. I understood that as a Self-Proclaimed Creative Success, I could get creative in the format of life coaching, and so Mr / Master Positive Powers emerged very rapidly. I knew that some people are not that interested in life coaching, so I knew this could be a fun way and it is a fun way to express its vibrancy as a medium.

Q: What were some of the biggest challenges you faced writing it?

Being dwelled in a space of utter output, a space where I would have to get it all out as soon as possible, because my mind and aura, was deep in the visionary ideal of this story.

Q: Do you have a press kit and what do you include in it?  Does this press kit appear online and, if so, can you provide a link to where we can see it?

I do not have a press kit, although I have a website which stipulates most of the paradigm construction of words that Mr / Master Positive Powers insinuates. www.creativesuccesscoach.co.uk

Q: Have you either spoken to groups of people about your book or appeared on radio or TV?  What are your upcoming plans for doing so?

I see this as a long time platform a book which might grow immediately at any given time within the next 10 years. I will speak with incorporation to this book when I am having sessions on a one to one basis as a success coach, to groups and classes, so the book is a good advancement of what I am showing people on a day to day basis. Appearing on Radio or T.V. is fine as long as it doesn’t become a thing of ‘this is all I am about’ because I am a creative, I do plenty of things.

Q: Do you have an agent and, if so, would you mind sharing who he/she is?  If not, have you ever had an agent or do you even feel it’s necessary to have one?

My plan is different to most perhaps, perhaps, so I do not have an agent, I am quite a free spirit and love to see what I am capable of. If a time ever comes that an agent would be appropriate then I would take one, rather I think they are not necessary for myself at this time.

Q: Did you, your agent or publisher prepare a media blitz before the book came out and would you like to tell us about it?

Again as I am different, I haven’t done so. I do like order and wish to keep publishing as controlled and foreseen as possible. Being or getting carried aside by the production of this book is not what I am looking for. I am presenting something steadily and calmly, this book is about collecting understanding, as well as adventure, it is entertainment but for the reason on self-improvement. This indicates really that a steady growth and awareness campaign is what I wanted, the element of secrecy and mystery to a level, reachable, the level of hint.

Q: Do you plan subsequent books?

Yes, I understood this at the end of Mr / Master Positive Powers. There is a progression for Ms / Mrs Positive Powers and on that note the title I had deemed was Mr / Master Positive Power but concluded via a female friend that Powers would better suit. As a dedication to this Lady whose surname is Powers the preceding will be, and of course as a full dedication to women. Realising that women are very relevant, this sequel is a must, and I already have a starting point for a plot.

Q: Thank you for your interview, Janet.  Would you like to tell my readers where they can find you on the web and how everyone can buy your book?

Well as a life coach people may find me at www.creativesuccesscoach.co.uk, they can learn a lot more through the study platform as I have designed it. There is a precondition where it is ideal that people purchase a book Mr / Master Positive Powers and get into the formality of this positive powers ideal, that is real, if applied. The cerebral superhero
Web Availability (online/internet)
Mr / Master Positive Powers
Paperback (P)
eBook (E)

Amazon (P)
Barnes & Noble (E)
iBookstore (E)
Lulu (P) (E)

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

iBookstore

Lulu

No comments

Powered by Blogger.