My parents have always been self-employed, so I caught the “entrepreneur bug” at an early age. I started my first business as a junior in high school by partnering with a direct sales company; although I had always excelled academically, I dropped out of college after my first year so I could pursue my business full-time. That was 7 years ago, and I’ve never looked back!
What really intrigued me about the direct sales industry was that virtually all the top earners were also die-hard personal development fanatics. They became successful by working on themselves first, and they continue to help others do the same. The stories of personal transformation really fascinated me – this stuff had really changed a lot of people’s lives, and their results told the story!
About two years into my entrepreneurial journey I went through a really hard time personally. Several months in I decided to pick up an unread book that had been on my shelf for several years; “Maximum Achievement”, by Brian Tracy, literally changed my life!
The principles I learned from that book really took hold of me, and it wasn’t long before I began experiencing results of my own that I wanted to share. My life is what it is today because of my journey with personal development, and I’ve made it my mission to help as many people experience its benefits as possible.
One of my mentors teaches that if you really want people to follow something, you have to make it simple for them – that’s the mission of my book. I took principles from some of my favorite personal development authors and combined them in a format that is easy to read and simple to implement. If my book helps just one person accomplish a goal they’ve been afraid to go after, then it’s accomplished its purpose!
—————————–
Her latest book is Lifetime of Achievement.
No comments:
Post a Comment