CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - Last Call for New How to Book for First Time Authors

As some of you know, I'm putting together a how to book for first time authors that will be published by Zumaya Publications next year. The tentative title is 1001 SECRETS FIRST TIME AUTHORS NEED TO KNOW!

I am in need of a few more horror publishing stories (book related). If you have been burned by a publisher OR an agent (you don't have to mention who they are if you don't want to), and would like to tell your story, send it to me at thewriterslife@yahoo.com and put "Horror Publishing Story" in your subject line.

I'm also looking for true personal stories of how you got published from point A to point B. Success stories. Basically, it's a "How I Got Published" type of essay.

Only the best will be considered for publication and will receive a free copy of the book when it's released.

Word count: 800 - 1,500 words (flexible)

Deadline: Sooon! The book needs to go to the publisher, Zumaya Publications, by the end of this month so the sooner, the better!

Remember, this is not an anthology, but a how to book for first time authors. They need to know the real story from those who have been there, done that.

Send your stories to thewriterslife@yahoo.com and put either "Horror Publishing Story" or "How I Got Published" in the subject line. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I love your enthusiasm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:00 PM

    I submitted to this book in 2005. Did it ever make it to print?

    Alyice
    www.thedabblingmum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyice,

    The book is on hold for now. I had another project I had to finish and I'm afraid it got put on the back burner. Thanks for reminding me about it because maybe it's time I finished it. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.