Vlogging?

Interesting that I was just talking about this yesterday in my group at TWL Author Talks.

I was trying to figure out how to get a video up on my website about my book, with me starring of course. Heh.

And then, I found this...

After blogging came photo blogging and then, suddenly last year, video
blogging. Video bloggers, also known as vloggers, are people who regularly post
videos on the Internet, creating primitive shows for anyone who cares to watch.
Some vlogs are cooking shows, some are minidocumentaries, some are mock news
programs and some are almost art films.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/25/arts/25vlog.html?th=&adxnnl=1&emc=th&adxnnlx=1122322698-QKwmBWJVsG7BN6f3VoOziQ

Interesting to say the least. I clicked on a couple websites and I couldn't get them to load. Took way too much time and I ran out of patience. I have dial-up so maybe that's what's wrong.

Anyone do this or can get these vlogs to work?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.