Are You Looking for an Agent?

I just had to stop and post this. In a search for something entirely different, I stumbled upon a website called AuthorSeekingAgent.com. It will show you at what lengths someone will go to find an agent in this competitive field. And, I'm talking competitive.

I thought it was a rather smart idea, actually, but will this approach find him an agent? Guess we'll just have to see, but you have to give him kudos for going out on the NY subway and handing out copies of one of his books. For free. For attention. For the main purpose of hopefully one of those copies will go out in the right hands.

I think I'd be hesitant, though, to put my stuff on the Internet like that for fear of plagiarism, but I guess if it works for him, then it's worth that shot for stardom. I'd be curious to see how this one pans out.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.