Do virtual book tours sell books?

Of all the online book promotional methods I know to sell your books, virtual book tours happen to be at the top of the list. I can say this because I do this every day, 24/7. There's no better way to gain the online attention your book deserves than to take it on the virtual highway. It can't help but to create an enormous online presence.

On the other hand, can a virtual book tour sell books? Your information is out there and read by thousands of readers, but are they buying?

There are a few extenuating circumstances that prevent the author from really knowing sure. However, on my Book Marketing Buzz blog today, I give you FIVE ways an author can choose to determine whether virtual book tours - or any promotional method - sell books. Some reliable, one very reliable.

Visit http://www.bookmarketingbuzz.wordpress.com/ to find out.

Tags: , , ,

No comments

Powered by Blogger.