We have a special guest today! Tim Kellis is the author of the relationship book, Equality: The Quest for the Happy Marriage, but wouldn't you like to know something about Tim that no one else knows? How about TEN things you never knew about relationship expert Tim Kellis? And, on top of that, we've got a great interview coming tomorrow and just so you know, Tim is available to answer questions today and tomorrow, so if you would like your relationship questions answered by an expert who has appeared on several television shows and radio, now's your chance!
And now, it is my pleasure to bring you Tim Kellis, author of Equality: The Quest for the Happy Marriage!
10 Things Most People Don't Know About Tim Kellis
1. I’ve played soccer since I was 5, including playing in college where we won the Big 8 championship 2 of the 4 years I was there.
2. As a child my mom wanted me to be a priest when I grew up…and then I discovered girls.
3. I’ve never scored less than an A in any math class I ever took.
4. Becoming a writer was one of the last things I ever expected to do.
5. Although I do have a very analytical mind, I am working very hard to find my emotional self.
6. I lived in Dallas for over 10 years.
7. My parents, who just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, my 2 brothers with 5 sons between them, and my sister who has 2 beautiful little girls, all still live in St. Louis, where I grew up.
8. As an adult I have been a voracious reader of non-fiction books.
9. In 1993 I started with an initial investment of $7,000 and grew that portfolio to $12.5 million at the height of the market in 2000, only to lose most of it when the bubble burst.
10. I lived in 8 cities in my 20 year professional career.
Stay tuned tomorrow for an exclusive interview!