Find the goof and win a Pump Up Your Book cap!

I'm over at Literarily Speaking today with not only a cool way to promote your book, but an incentive for you as well! I found a neat program that allows you to make your own 3D movies (not hard at all) and I've used it to promote an upcoming book about relationships I will be self-publishing shortly. But...I goofed. There's a mistake in the video and I don't think I'm the only one who can notice it as itLink's fairly obvious if you pay very close attention. Be the first to find it and tell me what it is in the comment section over at Literarily Speaking and you'll win a FREE Pump Up Your Book cap!

Visit http://literarilyspeaking.net/2012/02/03/make-your-own-3d-movies-to-promote-your-books-win-free-pump-up-your-book-cap/ to see if you can be first to find the goof!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.