Interview with Jameson Hesse, author of 'Whisper of Crows'


ABOUT JAMESON HESSE

Jameson Hesse is an American writer/filmmaker. Jameson currently lives in Los Angeles with his sons. He has several film and book projects in various stages of development and is promoting his Novel “Whisper of Crows”.
To find out more, please visit http://www.jamesonhesse.com
Q: Welcome to The Writer's Life, Jameson Hesse. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and how long you’ve been writing? 

A: I’m a writer/filmmaker living in Los Angeles. I have been a writer since I was a little boy.

Q: Can you please tell us about your book and why you wrote it? 

A: My book is a story of a teenage boys obsession with his childhood friend and his descent into madness. 

Q: What were some of the biggest challenges you faced writing it? 

A: Out of the entire process, writing it is the easiest part. Once others get involved, that is hard.

Q: Do you have a press kit and what do you include in it? Does this press kit appear online and, if so, can you provide a link to where we can see it?

A: My website works as a press kit for now. www.jamesonhesse.com

Q: Do you have an agent and, if so, would you mind sharing who he/is is? If not, have you ever had an agent or do you even feel it’s necessary to have one? 

A: At this time I am agent free, however I do believe an agent is necessary at some point. I believe that time is now for me.

Q: Do you plan subsequent books?

A:I am working on my next novel, Riding the Storm and a sequel to Whisper of Crows.

Q: Thank you for your interview, Jameson. Would you like to tell my readers where they can find you on the web and how everyone can buy your book?

 A: You can find current and upcoming work at http://www.jamesonhesse.com/ And you can buy the book at http://amazon.com/author/jamesonhesse

Whisper of CrowsABOUT WHISPER OF CROWS

Kanaan James is a disturbed teenage boy obsessed with his childhood friend Abigail Caulfield. A horrible car accident leaves Abigail stricken with amnesia and Kanaan, desperate for her attention, convinces her they are soul mates, running from the law. In the midst of a passionate love affair, while hiding in an old abandoned house deep in the woods, Kanaan is forced to test the boundaries of his own humanity.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.