Promote your book at AuthorsdB

I just found out about this so I thought I'd pass it along to those of you who are authors and have books to promote.  I suggested it to one of my tour coordinators who does have a book to join and let me know what it's all about, but this is a really good site to list your book and it's absolutely FREE.  And..it's legit.  No spamming that I know of and it just looks like it has potential.

It's called AuthorsdB and this is what I found at their website:

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mind-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

ADB is a place where information is available on your favorite authors and where you can learn more about up-and-coming authors.  Readers no longer have to google from several different websites to find out more about a particular author – it’s all here.

Authors are able to find listings for new and established author services to help make their writing life just that bit easier.  

And it's all 100% FREE.  Look at all the neat things it can do for you.  Did I mention it was FREE?

If you decide to join, can you let us know how it works for you?

1 comment:

  1. very useful and informative post it is.thanks for share with us.Visalus

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.