It's time again to play 20 questions! Our guest today is Vincent Zandri, author of The Guilty. Vincent is the No. 1 International Bestselling Amazon author of THE INNOCENT, GODCHILD, THE REMAINS, MOONLIGHT FALLS, THE CONCRETE PEARL, MOONLIGHT RISES, SCREAM CATCHER, BLUE MOONLIGHT, MURDER BY MOONLIGHT, MOONLIGHT SONATA, CHASE, and more. He is also the author of the Amazon bestselling digital shorts, PATHOLOGICAL, TRUE STORIES and MOONLIGHT MAFIA. Harlan Coben has described THE INNOCENT (formerly As Catch Can) as "...gritty, fast-paced, lyrical and haunting," while the New York Post called it "Sensational...Masterful...
~~ Book Blurb ~~
Jack Marconi is back. In The Guilty, Jack finds himself investigating a local restaurateur who’s not only obsessed with the sexy, dark romance novel, Fifty Shades of Grey, he’s accused of attempting to murder his school teacher girlfriend. As the now brain-damaged young woman begins recalling events of that fateful winter night when she was allegedly pushed down the front exterior stairs of a West Albany mansion, she becomes the target of the angry foodie/sex-obsessed boyfriend once again. Only this time, he’s cooking up a plot to keep her silenced forever.
20 Questions with Vincent Zandri
1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer? Morning and afternoon.
2. Do you outline or are you a pantster?Both.
3. Which comes first – plot or character? Sometimes character determines plot and vice versa.
4. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript? I’m okay with both.
5. Favorite TV show? Don’t have a TV.
6. Favorite type of music? Punk rock and classical.
7. Favorite craft besides writing? Photography.
8. Do you play a musical instrument? Drums.
9. Single or married? I write, therefore I’m single.
10. Children or no? Three great kids.
11. Pets? One dog. Lulu.
12. Favorite place to write? In my apartment in Florence, Italy.
13. Favorite restaurant? Pale D’Oro, Florence, Italy.
14. Do you work outside the home? I have a studio apartment in the city.
15. What was the name of the last movie you saw?Porkchop Hill.
16. Favorite outdoor activity? Hiking and flyfishing.
17. Pet peeve? Hate phone calls when working.
18. Your goal in life? Win the Pulitzer.
19. Your most exciting moment? Entering into the 3rd Great Pyramid alone.
20. The love of your life? Lola.