Character Guest Post with Time Smith of Dr. Richard and Tim Smith's new book, TETRASTATUM @DrRichard_ISTAR #characterguest



Have we got a treat for you! Today's guest is Time Smith. Haven't heard of him? Shame on you! He's in Dr. Richard and Tim Smith's new book, TETRASTATUM! Take it away, Time!
 




I don’t know how I got here, or where I came from, or where I am going. The small questions that I can answer only lead to other larger unanswerable questions. It is madness, total madness. My head is throbbing and I can’t stop the buzzing, hissing noise in my head.  Maybe I should stop asking the questions? “Make it stop,” I cry out, but it won’t. No matter how loud I yell, the noises only subside for a second as my lungs fill up with air and my vocal cords call out in anguish. It is my fault that they are dead. I should have been there. Now they are gone, and it is my fault. My naked body aches from the hard padding on the floor. I have been curled up in a ball for hours, maybe days, trying to stay warm as the vents flood the windowless room with dry, cold air. The fluorescent white light bounces off the four white walls, illuminating the faded white padding in waves. The light fixture above, like a beacon to the mad, makes an almost incomprehensible humming sound that is almost drowned out by the buzzing in my own head—yet is still audible if only to the truly insane.

No matter how loud I scream, no one answers. Only the humming, buzzing, hissing, white light continues into eternity, mocking my torment in an image that expands out into desolate space-time in perpetuity. The omnipresent, cosmic image processor passes no judgment, and only allows the images to unfold into the cosmos for all those who can see to interpret for themselves.  I have failed them as I have failed myself. I can never bring them back…I can never bring myself back. Or maybe I can? Are you there? I can see you. I warn you, to continue this journey beyond this point is a grave decision. One should fully consider the consequences because the answers will come with larger questions, the humming, the buzzing. And nothing will ever be quite the same.

Tetrastatum, which accounts the details of my own quest for knowledge, is a perilous living journey that will perhaps answer your questions—but at an untold cost. If you must know the answers, they are here for those who absolutely must have them and can see.





Dr. Richard has been involved in the field of Photonics for over 30 years. He received his BA in physics (honors) from the University of California Fullerton. He was in a full scholarship PhD program in physics at the University of California Irvine and a PhD program in philosophy at Claremont Graduate School. Dr. Richard completed his two dissertations (involving human interpretations of laser and electro-optical images) while under top secret clearance. He also has an advanced placement teaching credential, an advanced certification (from the University of Wisconsin) in laser and optical design; and other advanced certifications in fiber optics, computer programming, technology business development, financial products, dance, anatomy and physiology.

website & social links

WEBSITE → https://www.tetrastatum.com

FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/istarsfx





Title: TETRASTATUM
Author: Dr. Richard & Tim Smith
Publisher: Epigraph Publishing
Pages: 300
Genre: Time Travel Thriller

In their debut novel TETRASTATUM, authors Dr. Richard and Tim Smith combine heady concepts about the universe with a thrilling science fiction story about the search for a new kind of time travel. The result is a stunning mixture of dense cosmology and old-fashioned storytelling that will appeal to a wide readership, from science professionals to lay fans of science fiction.

“Dr. Richard” and “Tim Smith” are the pseudonyms of Dr. Richard Connor and Marcus Rodriguez, respectively.

TETRASTATUM (‘the fourth state’) is the culmination of my 30 years working in the field of photonics,” Dr. Richard says. “I am an avid reader of sci-fi, and I wanted to create a new type of work that is both educational and entertaining in the genre. TETRASTATUM gives the reader a unique understanding of the existing laws of physics and extends them to provoke further thought from novice readers as well as advanced experts in the field.”

Kirkus Reviews notes that “authors Dr. Richard and Smith … tell their cerebral story with a heady mix of dense theory and absurdist humor.”

The Independent Review of Books declares:  “TETRASTATUM is like nothing you have ever read before. This is an impressive work of science fiction …”

The San Francisco Book Review adds that, “These recurring themes of characterization and distortion feed into the concern that is being voiced over the current state of our political climate…The layering of these themes is ultimately what gives TETRASTATUM a relevance that will keep readers turning pages and asking questions.”

“The book ultimately explains how human perceptions alter the future and puts forth a model based on quantum physics to explain ‘reality’,” Dr. Richard continues.  He calls science fiction “the perfect genre to explore socio-political ideas within the context of futuristic technologies and scientific theories.”

Dr. Richard and Smith are currently working with Norith Soth on adapting TETRASTATUM into a screenplay. Mr. Soth has penned work for Justin Lin (“Fast and Furious”), Stephen Chin (“War Dogs”), and Norman Reedus (“The Walking Dead”).


Amazon → https://tinyurl.com/y6tlmpbj

 

 

http://www.pumpupyourbook.com

4 comments:

  1. Nice Blog, thank you to share such an informative blog.

    Regards,
    https://promarketo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS

      I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes Virus by a Doctor called Dr ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: (ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com)or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved.

      1)Sickness of any kind
      2)Help to cure HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV
      3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
      4)Pregnancy problem
      5)Financial problem
      6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
      7)eye or ear problem
      8) enlargement of manhood

      Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com

      Delete
  2. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete
  3. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: (ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com)or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved.

    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to cure  HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV
    3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
    7)eye or ear problem
    8) enlargement of manhood

    Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.